1. What does "MR" mean?
- The term "MR" is a type of grade which stands for "Moisture Resistant" which can describe either plywood or block board.
- It is mostaly suitable for use in the interior for making office and home furniture.
- It can resist humidity and moistire but that does not indicate that it is water resistant or water proof.
2. What is “Marine” Plywood or “BWP” Grade?
- “Marine” Plywood & “BWP” (Boiling Water Proof) Grade both comes under the same category of Government Regulation ISI: 710. Hence both the terms have the same meaning for Plywood and Block Board which is suitable for wet and humid conditions.
- It is mostly used in those areas which are directly in contact with water like ships, boats and construction of docks.
- It can be also used in exteriors of houses and offices or those interiors where furniture comes directly in contact with water.
- Marine Plywood is strong and durable and can resist invasion by fungus and microbes
3. What is “Gurjan”?
- Gurjan material is extracted from Gurjan trees.
- It is known for its great strength, durability and its toughness.
- Gurjan is used in Premium Range of Garnet ply products which is very superior in quality and is also priced on a higher side than other.
4. What is “Calibration”?
- Calibration is a process done in a machine to make the plywood or block board at equal thickness at all 4 corners of the product. It removes the unwanted extra thickness so that the consumer gets the thickness he/she requires.
- It gives the plywood extra smooth finish.
- Such calibrated products of Garnet are highly suitable for Veneer or Mica Lamination, Fabrication or Paneling purposes.
5. What is “Double Hot Press” Technology?
- Manufacturing of plywood is a step wise process.
- In Double Hot Press Technology, after initial assembly of core veneers, they are pressed with HOT PRESS for first time and then cut and calibrated. After which the calibrated panel is glued and laminated with red colour “Gurjan” face veneer for second hot press.
- This Double Hot Press Technology reinforces the glue giving the plywood superior strength, bonding, toughness and durability.
6. What is “Triple Hot Press” Technology?
- Triple Hot Press Technology is applied only for Teak Products.
- The core veneers are first Hot pressed after initial assembly, then cutting, calibration and gluing is done followed by second Hot Press to laminate Red Gurjan Face. In the end, third Hot Press is applied for lamination of decorative veneer or teak veneer on it.
- Pressing 3 times in a row or the Triple Press gives the Teak or any decorative plywood extra strength and longer life.
7. How is 7 layer Block Board better than others?
- The 7 layer Block Board is made from 4 layers of core veneers with a filler in the center which counts as one layer. The panel is than laminated with two red Gurjan face veneers on both sides of the board making all seven layers bonded together with high quality glue.
- The 7 layer Block Board is far more stable, stronger and durable than others making it suitable for balanced construction.
Collection of Information
We shall be collecting information from you which shall be, including but not limited to, in the nature of: (a) your registration details which may include the password provided by you. Please note that we adopt adequate security measures to protect your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone including the platform hosting the Website; (b) your transaction details with the other users of the Website and your usage behaviour of the Website; (c) details of the computer system or computer network which you use to visit the Website and undertake any activity on the Website; and (d) request for a produt brochure.
We collect and retain the information provided by you with the primary objective to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We may also use your data in order to manage the Website, collect payment from you, enable you to subsequently use parts of the Website, detect any fraud or Website abuses, send you information relevant to the Website or our products, and in case we have any queries.
You must only submit to us or our agent or the Website information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Website. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
Utilization of Collected Information
Information furnished by you shall be used to provide you with desired products and services as requested by you. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to our affiliates, subsidiaries, associate entities or third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our product and services, to comply with our legal obligations, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our product and services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Links to Other Sites
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information or do not wish to receive our newsletters, please reply to the mail for unsubscription.
Advertisements on Website
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy policies in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites.
While transacting with other users of the Website, you may provide your financial information including without limitation your bank account details, credit card account details or your details pertaining to any payment settlement or pre-paid instrument service provider. You understand, agree and acknowledge that the Website and Platform never receives your financial and payment information from these service provider. Your personal information, sensitive personal information and financial information will be dealt by these service providers in accordance with their respective privacy policies and other terms and conditions and Platform and Website shall not be liable, accountable or responsible for your personal information, sensitive personal information and financial information which you provide to these service providers.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie".
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Website will be the recipient of all the Personal Information and shall exercise reasonable commercial endeavors for the prevention of the Personal Information provided by the Users. We may enable access of the Users' information to the entities, joint ventures, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services provided by them or for any other marketing related activity on our behalf. We will ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that the third parties and agents employed by us for the purposes of the Website are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to the Personal Information provided by the Users and to use it strictly for the purposes of the Website only.
We may disclose your personal information to such extent as we may deem necessary for you to enter into commercial transactions with other users of the Website.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or to any third parties by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process, to protect the our intellectual property rights or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also provide your personal information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to us. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.